Sunday, November 30, 2008
My handsome little boy keeps GrOwiNg
My handsome little boy just keeps getting bigger and bigger and I hate that time is going so quickly. Even though it is going fast I am treasuring every bit of it. I just love that he is more aware of everything around him and he is always full of smiles. He loves to look at toys and loves kids. He brings us so much joy now if he would just stop growing.
Posted by Brunson's at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
HoLy CrOw look at all that HAIR!!! He already has more hair then Anna and she's 8 months old!!:o) He is so dang cute Bri, and growing oh so fast!!! Time sure flies! Cute snowman too...Taylor has the same hat and gloves as my Lily does.... It was way fun to see your pic's....looks like you're doing great! lol
Heidi
Post a Comment