Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Family Photoshoot


Here are some pictures our wonderful friend Sara took. I made a super fast colloge so it cut off some but I wanted to get some posted. Thanks Sara. Your the greatest for doing this and putting up with our fun 2 year old. Families are such the greatest blessing. I look at these and can't help but get the chills and realize this is what life is all about. I love it. I am so thankful we get to be together forever. What a great promise.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...

Bridger is so unbelievably adorable! I can't get over his awesome hair. Taylor is such a cutie too. Sara did a great job on the pictures - I loved the father son ones. Your haircut is cute Brigetta! You guys have such a beautiful family!!

Me :) said...

How cute!! I cannot believe how much Bridger has already changed and his hair is awesome!! Of course Taylor is a doll!! Love you guys!!

The Moore Family said...

Adorable photos! Bridger has changed so much and is so handsome...and you Brigetta, look fabulous!!!