I can't believe my baby girl is already two. Time is flying by. I love her so much. A few of my favorites of Taylor lately. She is such a smarty pants and has the vocabulary of a 3 year old therefore she is always saying something to make me laugh. I love that she is a little social butterfly. No matter where we are she thinks everyone is her best friend. Always throwing out Hi's and smiles. She is so full of energy. Some days this is trying for me but I am grateful for an active stong willed child that will be a leader in life. I know if we teach her right she will stay strong in her trials and temptations of life. I love her big heart. She is full of so much love. My favorite is when she comes and out of the blue gives me a big hug and say's I love you mamma!! It means so much and I know she knows what she is saying. Those are just a few of my favorite things. I love you Taylor.
This was her a year ago. Still not lots of hair. Grow hair Grow!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment