Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Latest Projects for Bridger

Here is the dresser we refinished that the Corbaley's gave us. Thanks again for this. It turned out great and will work awesome as a changing table/ dresser for Brider. I just need to get one of the changing pads. It was a fun project to do. Jaman sanded it all off for me and I painted and picked out some new hardware. It is always so much fun getting cute furniture with character and fixing it up.
Here is the blanket and pillows I made. The other square of the blanket is white. Sewing has become quite fun and frustrating. I have never had a lesson in my life but I sure do like to make up what I am doing. I am sure if a proffesional looked at my work close they would laugh but for me it is good enough. It's that thought that counts right. I am giving Bridger a piece of me.
Here are the frames I made. Thanks Andrea for the extra frame and inspiration. Jaman sanded it all off and it was good as new.
This is what I have been working on when Taylor takes her naps. It has been a lot of fun to work on a hobby I love and have some "me" time. Another awesome thing that the students here will understand is that I did this all for such little money which is so important to us that are living off student loans!! We are so excited for this little guy to come. This pregnancy has been quite the challenge for me so it makes me appreciate him all the more. Jaman is ready for another male in the house so we can even things out a little.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Tara said...

yay! Looks like you and I have been living in paralelle the last few weeks (except that my baby is here and I'm still not quite done)! ;) I love what you've done, and I love the name Bridger.

Sheffer's said...

It looks great, Brigetta. You are very creative! Bridger is a great name, too. I really like it.

Andrea said...

It looks great. I am glad you could use those frames. So adorable. I also like the name.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby boy! Boys are sooo much fun! Glad to hear you are surviving Kansas!

Sara said...

so. . .basically it comes down to this - YOU ARE AMAZING! You are so stikning talented! I absolutely ADORE all that you have done! I miss you terribly. . .I hope you are doing well with your family - can't wait until you guys come home! Take Care!

The Moore Family said...

Hey Brigetta! Your projects are so cute!! Bridger is one lucky guy! It is so nice to find "me" time and work on fun stuff!! We mom's definitely need that!

Ashlee said...

It's beautiful! Great job!!