Taylor and I are enjoying our summer getaway. Grandpa and Grandma flew us home for a little summer vacation. It was well needed for me. I feel like life is somewhat stressful right now and this has been so great. Taylor has had so much fun playing with cousins. It makes me realize how wonderful it is going to be in 4 and half months to live so close to family. I love it.
This was her first experience with a slip and slide. It was quite entertaining to watch the little ones run down it and slip. She loved every bit of it. Especially Ty & Melissa's big open yard. She felt so much freedom I could tell compared to her small space in Kansas. I can't wait for a yard!!!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Fun with Cousins
Posted by Brunson's at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh......to have a yard! I can't wait! Glad you're having a good vacation!
Can I stay with your parents the next time we get a break! Wow. . .how super fun! Although I am really missing you here!!! What am I going to do when you LEAVE!!! Aaaah! I am sure glad that you are having a great time! Taylor is going to be driving before I see her again!
It is nice to have a break. Enjoy your time with family. We are really missing ours.
Post a Comment