Taylor's fourth of July dress. Yesterday I had Taylor wear her fourth of July dress to church. She looked so cute. Notice the chapstick in every picture. She is obsessed with chapstick and lotion. When I take her to the dollar store and let her pick a toy she quickly ventures out of the toys and finds the lotion row.
This picture I had to post because I am so excited Taylor is finally having some hair. I swear it is taking forever for it to grow. It is also getting so blonde from being out in the sun so much. She may be a blonde but sure doesn't act like one. She surprises me everyday of her smartness. I think she inherited Jaman's smarts!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ohh she looks so cute in her fourth of July outfit! I love her hair, I cant believe how grown up she looks. Even though you are going to miss it there you are going to love being back in Idaho with all the nice folks in Mackay and Arco :)
She looks adorable. I love her blonde hair. It is so cute. Sure do miss the little cutey.
Tay looks so cute in her little dress. IT sounds like ya'll had a great holiday. I told Brynn that Taylor was coming and she started screaming and ran to the door. I told her not yet but soon, and she started crying. I guess that el' teach me to wait until at least the day before!
Post a Comment