Today for a little Sunday adventure we went to Adam-ondi-Ahman. Jaman and I have been to Nauvoo, Liberty Jail, Independence, Winter Quarters, and Carthage since we have lived here but have never went to Adam-ondi-Ahman. So since my little sister Sarah and her friend have been here this week we thought we would take the drive. We figured it would be a last chance for us before the summer ends and we have a new addition to the family. We always just thought why would we want to go and see a field, but we quickly learned what such a sacred place this was. From the second out of the car it was so peaceful and the Spirit was so strong. It really is so beautiful. It is so green. So for all of you here that have not been there yet it was a nice little Sunday drive and there is picnic tables there to. There actually was quite a few people there today. Definatley go in the summer when it is so pretty and green. Whenever I visit these sites the Spirit always bears testimony of the truthfulness of this gospel. I am so thankful to have the truth. Life would be so hard without it.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I remember going there back in the high school days! And like you said, it is a very peaceful place where the spirit is sooo strong! Cute pictures!!
I am sad we didn't make it there. Maybe on our next visit. The spirit is so strong at those sights. I am thankful the church has made an effort to have them in their possesion.
BTW, You don't even look pregnant. You look great.
Post a Comment