We had fun with our little family on the fourth. Being so far away from family is hard on holidays but I love that being away makes us stronger as a little family! We started the day off going swimming. Taylor loves going swimming. Her and I try to go to the pool every other day! She always loves it when dad comes though because he builds way cooler sand castles than I do.
This is why I love Marty pool so much. Taylor can have fun in the pool and also get to play in the sand! I would have to say she spends more time playing in the sand but that is fine with me. As long as she is enjoying herself and getting the chance to be out of the house and out being mobile that is what makes me happy!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It looks like you had a great 4th! We love Marty Pool too, and the sand is just so fun for the kids to play in!
Post a Comment