The past years we have been here we have always went to the Royals game on the 4th and then stayed for the fireworks but this year we decided to stay in Overland Park and just go to Corporate Woods fireworks. Jaman's school is right there and has a perfect big hill so we went and got dinner and ice cream and brought it and had a little picnic. We then played around running up and down the hill with Taylor. That girl has so much energy. Hopefully after this pregnancy I get some of my energy back. I am thankful for a husband with lots of energy.
As we sat there amoung complete strangers I thought of another thing I am going to miss about living in Overland Park and that is how nice and genuine the people are. People are just nicer here. I can't really explain it. Just in the few hours we were there Taylor was given a glow bracelet, a juice, and people brought their puppies over for her to play with. I just really enjoy that everyone here for the most part acts like they have been your friend for years when really you are just meeting them.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I totally agree with you about how nice people are here--it is so nice & I will miss it too! I love Taylors cute swimming suit!
Post a Comment