Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Preschool Graduate

 Taylor graduated from preschool. I have sure loved her to be able to go to preschool. She already knew everything they taught but it was so good for her socially. She is our little social butterfly so it was good for her to be able to get out and spend time with her little friends. Her teacher was wonderful and did so many fun hands on things with the kids. It was quite the graduation. They walked in to the famous graduation song. Then they sang lots of songs that they had learned. Then we had a slide show of pictures of all the activities through the year. Then they received their certificates. We are so proud of Taylor. We love her so much. I am not ready to send her to school everyday next year. Even if it is a half day. I am going to miss her.






0 comments: