They truly do grow up so fast. I am thankful I get to take pictures and have them to remember all these precious times. I had to post a crying one because every day we have lots of that. Being a mother is so wonderful but I would be lying if I said every day was bliss and every day was easy. I heard the other day a quote that has really hit home to me. "We have bad days so we recognize and appreciate the good ones". Isn't this so true. Sometimes there may only be 5 minutes of perfect harmony in our home where there is no kids fighting and no crying kids but that is ok. I know I am doing what I am supposed to be doing and I am learning to treasure even the hard times. Lincoln at 2 months you hold your head up really well. You will look at about anyone and give them a good grin. You love to be outside. You love to be held. You are spoiled rotten. You are LOVED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment