Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In the life of Lincoln

 We have loved Lincoln to pieces from the moment he entered this life. The first night he was so perfect and Jaman and I both thought "WE FINALLY have a MELLOW baby". Ha Ha tricks on us. Lincoln has been quite the fussy baby. For the first month I think I was the only one that could hold him and get him to stop crying. Even through all the crying we couldn't stop loving him. Every morning the first thing the kids want to do is hold him. Even if he is crying. They didn't mind. You are a pretty good sleeper though. My best yet. I put you to bed at about 9:30. You sleep until 2:30am or 3:00am. Wake up for a quick feeding then back to bed until 5:00am. This is the time you wake up want to eat and need a diaper change. Back to sleep until 7:30am. I know that is not sleeping through the night. We don't really know what that is in our house and who knows if we here in the Brunson home will ever know if it really exists. But just as lots of friends say. Baby 3 is magic. I truly believe it is. For some reason I treasure those night feedings. I love love when I can see his face faintly in the night light and he is looking right up at me grinning and cooing. How do you not treasure that. It is so peaceful. Him and I are the only ones awake. I wish I treasured these times more with the other two. I was just so worried about getting them to sleep through the night. You love your brother and sister. You love to have them around and when you get left alone on the floor or in your bouncer you quickly let us know you need company. You have spent a lot of time being packed around with mom in the baby bjorn. Totally the greatest invention in the world. Everyday life can be carried on with you attached. Three hasn't been near as bad as what I expected. We can't picture our life without you.




 Your sister made you and her these crowns a few days after coming home. You are definitely a handsome prince.

 Oh what would we do without Grandma. It was so nice having my mom come. The kids were spoiled with play while I was in the hospital. Grandma played whatever they wanted. Game after game and craft after craft. I love my mom so much. She has taught me by being such a wonderful example of what a mother should be. I hope to be half of what she is someday.













 Every morning at our house looks something like this



Bridger loves his little brother so much. He always asks when he is going to be big enough to play cars, gun, etc. with him. He is so protective of him.





 Lincoln loves his dad and especially loves to be outside. This evening he helped Jaman mow the lawn. He loved it so much he fell asleep on his lap.

 Lincoln loves Taylor. He knows her voice and she is constantly singing to him. She can get him to smile a lot. He has definitely brought out the little mother in her.
You love your baths and showering. Anytime we can't get you to quit crying we just put you in water and you are done crying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I love the pictures! I can see that new camera is treating you well! It is so fun to create the exact perfect settings for any situation :o)

That little Lincoln is just DARLING!!

Calli Potter said...

Seriously the cutest baby!!! Congratulations!!