By the time I got you dressed you were so so tired. You were in such a daze. We are so non traditional when it comes to the boys blessing clothes. We are not big fans of the little boys white outfits. So Bridger was blessed in this same outfit.
I hope you become the man your dad is. He is such a wonderful man who honors and respects his Priesthood authority. This was such a special day in your life. You were given an amazing blessing. You were blessed with many things. I know you will grow to be a wonderful boy and young man. You were surrounded by Dad, Grandpa Richard, Uncle Justin, Uncle Ty, Uncle Ryan, Uncle Dustin, Uncle John, and Uncle Cayd.(Grandpa Burdette had surgery 2 days before and was unable to attend). You had lots of family support there. I am thankful Dad was able to use his Priesthood authority this day. I am thankful for his worthiness. He loves you so much and so do I. After the blessing we had a wonderful brunch at our house. It was a great day. It is always my favorite thing to gather as family.



0 comments:
Post a Comment