So Bridger was taking a nap. I was busy upstairs cleaning and working. He sleeps in a big bed so he usually gets out and comes upstairs when he is awake. Well this particular day I guess he woke up feeling really curious.
We have an extra bedroom downstairs that we obviously don't use. We haven't really done anything in there as far as painting. So I have all my paints and craft supplies in there. I had been laying drop clothes down and that is where I have been painting furniture. Until this day I had no idea Bridger could open doors. I learned this when Taylor happend to come downstairs and heard Bridger and came running back upstairs.
This is what I found. I seriously did not even know where to start. I pulled out the carpet cleaner and started scrubing. After hours of scrubbing I finally gave up. The carpet in that room is officially ruined. So I guess it will be getting recarpeted sometime. I am thankful it isn't a room people ever see. After this day I put a child lock on the door. I learned really fast the descuction one can do in a matter of no time.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
OH.MY.GOSH!
I would just have sat and cried.
honestly.
lol.
Well... now you have a reason for new carpet????
LOL
Post a Comment