Oh where has the summer gone. I can't believe it is already the middle of July. Time is flying by. We have been super busy with getting a yard put in, chasing kids, camping, fishing,softball and being with family. Taylor has been really busy this month with friends. Bridger is growing way to fast and I realize everyday he is just not a baby anymore. He is talking and getting so smart. Last night he almost said the whole family prayer. Such a sweet moment. Taylor and him are becoming quite the duo. They do almost everything together. The morning I ran my race my mom watched them and she said Bridger woke up and helped her make muffins and then got his blanket and went and laid by Taylor and fell back asleep. It was the cutest thing ever to find when I got home. Jaman has been busy with work and with preparing his high adventure. He sure loves his calling and has grown such a love for the boys. I know they all love him. He is a great example for them. I have been running and trying to keep up with everything. Jaman and I have been playing in a coed softball league. Our team is terrible but it has been so much fun getting to know couples in our ward. We are getting ready for another few weeks of business with family reunions. I am really excited to see all my extended family. I haven't seen some of my cousins in over 5 years so I can't wait. All of the business is worth it in the end.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Holy smokes, your kids are so big! Especially Bridger - he is such a mini-Jaman!! Congrats on your running - that's so great!
Thanks for catching us up. I recently started running again myself. I want to do a 5k. You are awesome.
I can't believe how big your kids are.
Good luck getting the paint out!!
Post a Comment