Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Dentist
Taylor has had a whole month of adventures and firsts. I noticed she had a cavity in one of her back molars when I would brush her teeth. I knew it was time that she go to the dentist. She was just a little bit nervous of the dentist. She relates to the dentist of a scary place seen on Finding Nemo. I told her it wasn't going to be that way. We had found an amazing dentist here where we live that is great so I knew she would be find. I won't mention how many cavities later we are done. She did so awesome. She didn't have the gas or nothing. Just had the shot and he went to work. Dr. Hansen is seriously by far the best dentist ever. He was so great with her. Yesterday when we finished her last appointment I said we won't have to come back her for a while she was sad..."but I really like going there mom". I am thankful that she was so good. I have heard of awful kid dental experiences and I am glad she likes it.
Posted by Brunson's at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment