Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ear Piercing

Taylor has been asking for the past two months to get her ears pierced. I always wanted it to be my daughter choice to get it done. So I told her we could go get it done. Every time I would get ready to take her she would say " I want to wait longer mom, I am not ready" So I waited for her to want to. Well the day came that she wanted them and there was no backing out. She was ready to be in her words " Just like Mom" We headed to the mall. Of course Taylor had to pick the most expensive pair of earings.
We had them do both ears at once to make it easier. Which is good if they both get it straight. Long story short one side was so not straight. The girl totally missed her dot. So we had to take one out and let it grow shut and then get it redone in 4 days. Now they are great.
She started to get ready to cry and tear up but then they broke out the good stuff. A sucker is all it took to change this girls face right around. I am so proud of her. The second time when they fixed it she didn't even flinch. She loves to have her ears pierced and is so proud of them. She shows everyone. I was worried she would play with them and try to take them out but she hasn't bothered them at all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

House of Smiths said...

LOL... awhh.. poor thing!
2 TIMES! That sucks.

Aubreille has the same shirt! So cute