I had a wonderful Mother's Day. That weekend was a cousins farewell so we had lots of family staying with us to go to the temple with him. It was such a fin weekend. I love to be able to go to the temple with all my family. It makes it extra special. I also love to have visitors. I had been wanting an entryway table for some time. I never could find one I wanted to Jaman went ahead and built this table with me from scraps from the garage. I love it and it makes it extra special because he made it for me. Bridger is all boy. As you can tell he was right there through the process. He is always playing with Jaman's drill gun so we bought him one and he never puts that thing down. Anytime Jaman has his for a project Bridger is right there by him.
The finished Mother's Day gift. I love being a mom. I never in my life ever thought it was going to be near this hard. I will be honest. Many days I feel like giving up and I award myself "worst mom" award. I also never knew being a mom would be SO rewarding either. Even when a day has gone completly wrong. One "Thank you Mom" or "I love you" melts all that frustration away. I feel so blessed that a loving Heavenly Father has entrusted me with some of His precious children. I hope and pray constantly to be a mother pleasing to my Heavenly Father.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment