I was just talking to a friend of mine and said how so many pictures my kids are in their jammies. Yes we do have clothes and yes we do get dressed but on days we are lazy and end up staying in jammies that just seems to be the days I snap pictures. I don't stage my kids all dressed perfect. You get truth here. On this day we actually did get dressed but I let the kids paint before I had them in their nice clothes. Taylor really wanted to plant her own flower. So I let them each get a pot at the store to paint. They actually had a lot of fun painting them. Then it was their flower to take care and water. The status. Two weeks later their flowers are dead and Bridger's got dumped out but next year they can try again.
Bridger also decided to taste the paint. I swear this kid puts everything in his mouth. I can't even count the pounds of dirt this kid must have eaten. I guess a little dirt won't kill ya.
Focused and hard at work. Taylor is really becoming the little artist. One day I found a piece of paper with a stick person on it. Head, legs, arm, mouth, eyes, nose and hair. I asked her who drew this and she looked and me like "I did". I didn't even know. She really loves to write and writes her name really pretty good. I am really debating rather to put her into preschool next year and have her do two years or not.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment