Wednesday, June 9, 2010

For Granted

I will never in my life take grass and trees for granted. Before having to put in a yard I just looked at grass and thought nothing of it. I never knew that it once looked like this and had to take what seems like forever to get full and beautiful. I look out the back window about 15 times a day to see if it has gotten bigger and filled in. It is slowly but surley getting tall and filling in. Oh I can't wait.
Our yard seriously has been the story of our life lately. This past weekend we planted a bunch of trees including apple, pear and peach trees. We have lots of acrege to do something with so we thought we would live a little more provident and plant trees. Our garden is also coming up which makes me really excited. I can't wait for fresh veggies. Now we just need to get some cows and chickens and we can have a Brunson Farm. Just kidding but I think we are really getting there. By next year I actually hope to have some cows in a pasture.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

House of Smiths said...

Okay... so I'm totally admiring your grass... so don't get me wrong when I say...
HOLY FREAKIN' HUGEST HOUSE... in your back yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I KNOW you live in the "rich" neighborhood!

That's it. When you come down to visit me... you're buying ME lunch... money bags!
:)
jk.

I'm so happy for you and your grass! You're gonna love it, when it ALL comes in, nice and plush!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your hallway table, that you got for mothers day! SO SO SO cute!

I'm glad you blogged a bunch! I miss reading your posts!

Shelley

Silcock Family said...

Our grass just came up a couple of days ago, I know what you mean!