Bridger and his big ouch! Each night we read books to our kids before bed. I had sent Bridger to go pick out a book. Of course books were out and scattered in front of the bookshelf. He slipped into the bookshelf and hit his eye. He started crying so hard. I went running and found a nice gash and lots of blood. His eye went black and he had a nice wound. Yesterday it was pretty much healed and then somehow don't really know with this little adventurous boy it is broken open again. So we start again. Got to love little boys!
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Ouch!
Bridger and his big ouch! Each night we read books to our kids before bed. I had sent Bridger to go pick out a book. Of course books were out and scattered in front of the bookshelf. He slipped into the bookshelf and hit his eye. He started crying so hard. I went running and found a nice gash and lots of blood. His eye went black and he had a nice wound. Yesterday it was pretty much healed and then somehow don't really know with this little adventurous boy it is broken open again. So we start again. Got to love little boys!
Posted by Brunson's at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment