Monday, May 3, 2010

Story of our life lately!

So the past while we have been tilling up our weed patch back yard and leveling it. The previous home owner never put a sprinkler system in or had grass in the back only the front. So we have been working so hard getting it tilled and leveled and raked so we could get the sprinker system in. So today I hear lots of men digging tractors and it makes me so HAPPY to know we are now going to have a sprinkling system and get to soon have grass. Oh the things that make home owners happy!!!! Now hopefully the curbing guy can get here this week and get the curbing done and then we can work on my favorite. Planting bushes and doing some landscaping. Now when can the sun start shining again. Where are you spring???
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Harrigfeld said...

where are you living? I want to see a picture of your house now!!

Sheffer's said...

I love your updates. Your kids are so adorable! I am so jealous of your land. I can't wait until we can get some land around us! :D