When you live in the country out this far you get a bigger chance of dealing with...yep mice. I hate mice. I loose sleep after knowing one has been in the house. We have 5 bathrooms in our house..yep five. Don't know who in their right mind has 5 bathrooms but we didn't really have a choice. So we had gotten 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms cleaned and painted. I had left one bedroom and one bathroom unpainted for rainy day projects. Lets just say we were burnt out of painting and we weren't needing 5 bathrooms for us and the kids. So I just shut the doors and would go in and flush the toilet once a week so we didn't get hard water build up. Well one particular day I went in and this bathroom stunk like dead. I was like what on earth. So I started freaking out and thought there was a dead mouse in the wall. So when Jaman got home he did research and figured out a mouse climbed down this hole. I am like no way could a mouse climb the wall and get in this hole so I made him open the wall up more. Sure enough there was a mouse but it was not dead. It was alive. So my mighty hunter made this spear with a fish hook and we no longer have that mouse. It was so hilarious trying to watch him get it. I really hate mice. But they get in your garage then we found how they got in and had literally chewed through sheet rock in the garage. I hate these little buggers. I think we found our problem so we should't have no more mice.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment