Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Such wonderful friends and a baby shower

Here is my super cute and wonderful friend Sara. She threw me a baby shower last night and did such a cute job. She always goes over the top on everything and does such a wonderful job. She also just had a baby and I must say looks amazing. Thanks Sara for doing this for me. You are a great friend.
Here are all the lovely ladies I got to spend the evening with. All but a few live right here in the same complex as me. We call it Mormon Villa because of all the member families. I just love it and these faces are one thing I am going to be sad to leave behind. It is so nice having such wonderful friends out your back door. Thanks ladies for such a wonderful night. You are all the greatest. Now I just hope this little guy will join us soon. I am dialated to a 3, 60% effaced, and he has dropped so anyday would be fabulous. I must say having the feeling of a bowling ball between the legs isn't the greatest.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sheffer's said...

That was a lot of fun. I'm really going to miss seeing you when you move. Good luck getting Bridger out ASAP! :)

Becky said...

Ugh! I wish I could have been there! Looks like it was a blast. Sara did a great job! We're all ready for ya, Bridger!

Ashlee said...

Hey Brigetta!
Looks like it was a lot of fun! I was sooo sad I missed it..G and I were still in Wichita. Good luck with everything though!

Jimmy and Rachel said...

Brigetta!!!!
Hey! I can't believe I found you! You look great and have such a cute family. We need to catch up, it's been way too long! I talked with Heidi yesterday and she gave me your blog. Hope all is well!
love, Rachel Allen

Sara said...

Yay for parties! Now get that cute baby here! I just love you to pieces. . .I don't want December to come! You CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

OH... I am so sad I missed it. Can't wait to hear about the little guy. SO much fun.