Thursday, September 25, 2008

Heaven Sent

Last night 9-24-08 at 9:50pm we welcomed our precious little one into this world. Bridger Jaman Brunson. Weighing in at 7lbs 15ounces and 20 inches long. I had everyone tricked into thinking a 6 pound baby but they were wrong. Labor went really well. I really couldn't have asked for better. I had such a wonderful midwife that Jaman and I adore. She made our experience so wonderful.
This picture is identical of Taylor on the scale. They look so much alike minus a few body parts.
He has tons of dark hair. We think he has a little more than Taylor did. We are so happy to have him apart of the family. Heavenly Father blessed us so much with a healthy baby boy. We are also so blessed to have such wonderful neighbor friends that were so willing to help with Taylor. Thank you all so much.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! They really do look exactly the same! What little angels you have! Bridger is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so, so, so happy for you and your cute little family! Congratulations! We love you!

Calli Potter said...

Congratulations Brunson Family! We are so happy for you, and your adorable baby is so cute! Let us know if you need anything!

Ashlee said...

Wow Brigetta! He's a beautiful healthy little guy. Congratulations. Can't wait to meet him!

Sheffer's said...

Congrats Brigetta and Jaman! He is adorable. I'm so glad you got your wish to deliver with a midwife and it went better than your delivery with Taylor. Let me know if you need any pointers on boys! :)

Melissa said...

Getta, he is so cute! One of the prettiest newborns I have seen! I can't believe how much hair he has, do you think he will let his big cousin borrow some? Taylor looked so cute with him. She will be such a big help and just love her brother to death! Can't wait to finally meet him!

Christal said...

Oh, Brigetta! He is WONDERFUL! Can't wait to snuggle him, too. I cannot believe you had such a bundle tucked away inside so nice and neat! Good Job! You look great...So happy that you had a good experience! The pictures of Taylor are priceless....Thanks for sharing these special moments.

The Moore Family said...

Congrats Brigetta! I can't believe he is here!! I'm glad everything went well for you, and I wish you the best. What a cute little guy and I love the name!!

Andrea said...

He is adorable. I am so happy for you. I Hope that you are doing great, and I wish that I see him.

Ben and Carrie said...

Congrats on a beautiful baby boy! His dark hair is GORGEOUS! He has so much too, it is just beautiful. The pictures of him with Taylor are priceless.

Enjoy the new addition to your family- little boys are for the mommies- they really do steal a piece of your heart and are the sweetest little things on earth.

Congratulations again and I'm glad everything went so well and that everyone is happy and healthy. Taylor will have such a wonderful time being the big sister and big helper. Put her to good use! :)

House of Smiths said...

Woah, CONGRATS! He is beautiful. Just like your little girl! I'm glad that everything went well! Can't wait to see more pictures.
Shelley

Becky said...

Oh, we wish so BADLY that we could be there! He is GORGEOUS!! I love the hair. Nice work. Better have Jaman's parents tell Grandma Brunson because she told us tonight you hadn't had him yet! And they were sure because Burdette promised he'd tell them!! I thought I'd better get on here to make sure. You guys have a beautiful family!

Tara said...

Hurray!! He's beautiful! Congratulations -- I'm so glad he came when he did and you got to have your midwife! I'm keeping my distance (I have a nasty cold at the moment), but I'm excited to meet him soon!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations on your handsome little lad! Glad everything went well and he is here safe and sound!