Sunday, September 7, 2008

Blossoming Belly

Due to much request of a picture of my belly. Here it is. I guess those that live away like to see how big I am. I can't believe I am starting into 36 weeks tomorrow. This pregnancy has been tougher but has gone by so fast. I don't know about anybody else but the second go around is not near as fun as the first. Don't get me wrong I love to hear his heartbeat and feel this amazing miracle inside of me but getting a belly and all that is not so cool the second time. I am hoping to have Tara's luck and post this and go into labor soon after but I think that is wishful thinking.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh don't give me belly. You look like I do in my third month of pregnancy! You look very cute! I hope that Taylor is doing better, she has been in our prayers. I need to post a picture of my "blossoming belly!" j/k!

Becky said...

Yay for prego pictures! You are one of the cutest pregnant ladies that I've ever seen. We can't wait to see the little guy inside!

Andrea said...

You look amazing. If you remember... I borrowed those pants after I had my baby!!!

The Moore Family said...

You look so good!! When I was prego with Abby, I DID NOT look like that! I wish you the all the best in the next few weeks...!! I just read about your unexpected trip to the ER! How scary!! I hope Taylor is doing/feeling good!! That kind of stuff is so horrible for a mom to go through!! Like you say, thank goodness for prayer!! Hope all is well

The Bee Family said...

Hey geeter- it's Kate Bee (Moser) Hope you don't mind but I had to peek at your blog when I saw it on Heidi's! I must say you look awsome for being 36 weeks. You little hottie you! I can't believe it's been so long since I've talked to you. Sorry I'm so bad! Anyway it looks like you guys are doing great and your little girl Taylor it adorable! It just about broke my heart reading about her emergency room visit that's so sad!
Well if you get a chance say hello
my blog is eliandkate.blogspot.com

Sara said...

You are so cute! I wish I looked that amazing pregnant!