Thursday, September 25, 2008

My little brother

Taylor was so excited to meet her little brother this morning. She was in heaven. Just gleaming with joy. She brought him a little dog that she picked out with her dad. Talk about a wonderful experience as a mom. I am so happy to have 2 little joys in my life.
She kept asking to hold him and saying "OH SO CUTE"
She is quick to let me know when he is crying. I can see one big helper on my hands.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jordan and Heidi Jensen said...

YeAh for little brother!!!! Congrats! What a little Angel!He's so beautiful! I'm so glad everything went well...what a blessing! Good luck in everything!!lol
Heidi

Sara said...

Taylor is going to be a GREAT big sister! What a little doll - her holding her baby brother! Yay for babies!!!! (Does Taylor just seem so grown up to you now? - I remember seeing Jocelyn and going "you aren't a baby anymore")

Ashlee said...

Taylor looks like she will be a big helper! She is so cute with him! Hopefully Gideon will be the same when we have another.

Me :) said...

So adorable!! Seeing you at your baby shower with your cute little belly and then looking at your beautiful little Taylor holding your new baby boy. I love it. Brings tears to my eyes! Love you guys!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hold him!!

dustinandlindsey said...

Congrats!!! He is adorable. it looks like he will have great big sister.