Monday, February 7, 2011

Wrapping up 2010

I can't believe another year has came to an end. Most days I wish time could freeze and my kids would stop growing. It is fun to sit back and reflect on the year 2010. It has been a fun and exciting year. We have had happy, funny, sad, and frustrating days. But through all those days I feel like we have become stronger. I am so excited to print my blog into a book. I wanted to have it printed at the first of the year but didn't I will get it done this week. I am so glad that our family will have this as a journal. I am terrible at writing things down so this will be a way for our family to remeber all our special memories.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Calli Potter said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are adorable!! So fun to catch up... it looks COLD in Idaho!!