Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sharing

Taylor is always insiting on getting a picture taken. Of course the days when I go and get our family picures done she wants nothing to do with sitting. We were all ready for church when I took this. Just wanted to document a quick cute story of Taylor. A neighbor friend of hers was playing at our house one evening. When it was time for her to come up stairs and go Delanie was carrying one of Taylor's zuzu pets. Taylor said to us " Delanie doesn't have a zuzu pet. I have two of them I want to give this one to her." I smiled and said ok if you want to that is your choice. She double assured me "Yes that is what I want to do." Delanie left and I told Taylor how nice that was of her. Her reply, "It is good to share like that huh mom and it makes you feel good." I love moments like this when I see our kids being Christlike. I love it when I see their heart. I am thankful for Taylor this night and teaching me to be more unselfish.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: