So this Christmas I so get the worst mom's award. I got my camera out Christmas morning and my battery was dead. Ya I know you would think I would prepare. My camera doesn't take normal batteries but I have to charge my battery. My charger was at home and hour and a half away. So these are the few pictures I got. My kids will have to read this entry to remember this Christmas. We spent Christmas Eve and Day at my parents. The kids love being with grandparents and cousins. I must admit I sure love it too. I love being with family. That is what matters a lot in my life. Taylor really wanted Santa to bring her a real dog. I don't know if Santa was fully convinced about bringing a dog in the winter so Mrs. Claus opted for a pretend walking one. She did promise the kids a puppy in the spring. Bridger was so excited to have tractors. We went and spend a few days after Christmas with Jaman's family. It was so nice to have a 5 day vacation as a family. Those are really rare these days with owning a buisness. So I think that was my best Christmas present to have Jaman and my kids all to myself for 5 days in a row. We had a wonderful Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Jaman's sister's family and his brother's family came to our house to celebrate it with us. We all had a big sleepover. It was a lot of fun. We actually stayed up way past the new year and finally all decided to crash at 3:00 am. What can I say it is easy to stay awake that long when you have such fun people to spend it with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
We had a great New Year!! We love spending time with you guys!
Post a Comment