Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Update

Well I guess it is time to do an update. Jaman and I were working on the computer last night together on a project for the practice and he noticed the blog and said you are way behind and need to get something posted. Then I thought to myself I haven't really been taking very many pictures (very bad mommy) Well I wouldn' t say I am that bad of a mom just an extremely busy mom. Our lives have been full of lots of things going on just not a lot of pictures to show it.
Things that have been keeping us busy!
1- family (its amazing how many things go on and you go do when you live near family)
2- planting a garden (taking care of it)
3-taking care of a yard (what can I say we have lived in apartments for 5 years and haven't had to do this before)
4- Painting my table and chairs (Still love to take an old piece of furniture and recreate it. My brother had given me the table when we moved and my other brother the chairs. They were still in durable condition and had fun character. I painted them black and am waiting to distress- I must say I love the results - and I love that I didn't have to fork out a ton of money just yet. Although it was a lot of work and when it wears out I will be forking out money)
5- a new calling (being in a Relief Society Presidency is a lot of work. Lots of busy work, lots of meetings and lots of visits- I do love it though)
6- owning a business ( always work and projects going on when owning your own business-We are definately learning it has its PROS and CONS but are still so thankful for this wonderful oppotunity)
7- a new fun hobby ( We had to redo all of Jaman's vinyl lettering on his windows so we invested in a vinyl cutter/plotter. It has been so much fun creating something on the computer and cutting it out. The machine has already paid for itself so now I can just have fun!
8- BEING AN EVERYDAY MOM ( This should be number one because this is what keeps me the most busy. Trying to keep up with my busy children. Bridger still is not crawling just scooting around mostly backwards. Maybe I should be worried but I am so not ready for him to be crawling and have to worry about the stairs. It's funny how with your first you freak out if they aren't doing something at a certain age. He is my mellow boy compared to Taylor. He is content being in one place sitting and playing. Or his favorite place my arms. Taylor is still my extreme child. Always on the go wanting to do this and getting in to that. Always making one mess after another. She is a full time job but I love her. On top you always have the laundry, cooking, and dishes. So lately I have given up at always trying to have a perfectly clean house! I just can't keep up on it! So there are days when dishes sit in the sink, laundry is left unfolded but that is life!!
And welcome summer full of activities and family reunions!
Here are a few pics of the stages of life we are in!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Christal said...

It was good to hear from you, because we think of you often, and wonder how everything is going! Your kiddos are growing and changing! It looks and sounds like life is good. It's busy around here, too. (Can't imagine throwing a new business on top of it right now!) You're in our prayers for continued blessings and success!

Calli Potter said...

So fun to hear your updates! We miss you and are so glad things are going well!

Tara said...

What fun times -- I can't believe how big Bridger is!! Your kiddos are so cute. And although it's tiring to be so busy, it sounds like you're handling it beautifully. Thanks for the update. :)

Sara said...

I LOVE all of the updates!!! Oh how I miss you! You are so great at everything - I wish to be half the woman that you are! I love the picture of Bridger in the chair - SUPER CUTE! I am so impressed with everything that you do! What a great gal! Take Care. . I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

What cute kiddos! Loved your camping stories! I can't wait to be back in Idaho so we can come visit you guys! Mitch loves kiddos ALMOST as much as I do and is anxious to meet some of the little kiddos I gush over all the time :o)