No Make-Up, no fancy hair or clothes. Just down to earth quality time with the family.
Only time I would be ok with dirt on the hands and eating. I am kind of a freak about that but here I just hang back and let Taylor be a kid.
Did I say no FANCY hair styles. I wasn't kidding. I think Taylor beat all of us by the end of the trip!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Looks so fun! Glad you guys had a great time!
Shelley
Your pictures totally make me homesick to go camping to! It looks like you had a great time, and I loved the smores pics!
I live by camping rules all the time:) Looks like you guys had fun!
Adorable pics! It's true...camping in Kansas is too windy and hot--it's so flat that nothing stops the wind. We've gone through more tents growing up in Kansas than most families that live elsewhere do in an entire lifetime! Every year when we pull out our tent we wonder if it still works or if we ruined it the year before...
Oh, before I forget...could I get your new address? I'd love to send you a wedding announcement! Feel free to email me at mormon.boys.rock@gmail.com Thanks!
Post a Comment