Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Full Nights Sleep

I have to blog this so I can come back and read this over and over and know that it really did happen. Jaman and I had a FULL nights sleep last night. No kids woke up at all. No bottles. No bad dreams of witches. Nothing but wonderful zzzzzzzz's. Most of you wonderful moms with perfect children I am sure are thinking no big deal but I haven't gotten a night with no interruptions since being pregnant with Taylor. I forgot how wonderful it is and how refreshed I feel today. Now I know that is a very rare occation so I will post this and tonight when I am awake with one of my kids I will remember it did happen and maybe someday I might get lucky and have it happen again.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

hahaha! So glad you got a good nights sleep! Isn't it funny that something you used to take for granted is now worth WRITING DOWN because it is so rare? too funny. I'm with ya. I could count the full nights sleep we have gotten since having Fisher on one hand! Just when one starts sleeping you have another one- :) Someone once told me "Be grateful that you're waking up with them now & not awake waiting for them when they're teenagers." Something to think about. :) Hopefully there will be a few years in the middle with no babies & before they are teenagers where we can be well rested & bright eyed again! :) Hope all is well for you guys & the practice is keeping you busy!

Christal said...

Feelin'your pain Miss Brigetta! Didn't get any sleep with my first three until Maddie was 3! That's 6whole years! I used to say that the last night of REAL sleep that I ever got was the night before I had Jacob....Ugh! So much rides on our sleep. Way to go!:)

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel. I just got Max who is 10 in half months now. is npw sleeping through the night. I had a nice 2 and half year break then I got pregnant and that was the end of it. It is sooo nice to wake up refreshed!!