Monday, April 6, 2009

When moms not looking!

I was busy holding Bridger and cooking dinner. I had given the paints to Taylor to let her paint a picture so I could accomplish dinner before Jaman got home from work. I kept yelling over to her "Are you doing ok?" "Yeah mom I am just painting you a pretty picture." The next thing I turn around and here is Taylor. I guess she couldn't hold off to dinner. I must be starving my children. She had it all over in her mouth. Hope there not too toxic. To be completley honest I was trying so hard not to laugh but I didn't want her to think it was right so I had to try really hard to tell her that she did a big NO NO!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha that is hilarious!!

I have the hardest time not laughing at kidlets when I babysit! Right now i'm watching the Bagleys until Tuesday night and their little Nathan and Anna are SO hilarious that it's hard to say no when they come up with situations like that!