Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

Taylor coloring Easter Eggs. Our cousins Jaron and Becky were here to visit today before heading off on their medical school adventure. I thought it would be fun to color eggs with them. It was fun to have them at our house and spend time with them. She also got to color easter eggs at Grandpa and Grandma Silcock's house this weekend with all her cousins.
Taylor on the Easter Egg hunt at the City of Rocks. It was so cold. The weather was supposed to be nice and when we got there the sun left and it was freezing. All the boys built a fire but it didn't help much. We let the kids have their easter egg hunt then headed back to Grandpa and Grandma's for our lunch. Tayor had to double up on Jackets. Thanks cousin Landen for the second. She still had a lot of fun and understood it all a lot better this year.
We love Easter Bunny surprises. Taylor was so excited to put our her basket for the Easter bunny. She loved all her surprises! Especially all the candy. I think she had enought treats to last her for the next year.
Bridger finding all his goodies. He is loving his new toy because it actually makes noise. Most of Taylor's toys that he plays with have been used so much all the sound it gone. Not that I am complaining to much but sometimes I feel he is deprived being the second.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: