Taylor in her Easter dress. I love the Easter dress tradition. It is always fun getting a new spring dress. Of course my little guy can't have that tradtion so we got him a new little dress shirt. He is so funny. He always gives this look in pictures. He looks like a deer in headlights. Love the little guy!! We had a wonderful Easter and a fun weekend at my parents!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Very cute kids!! I love the tradition too. We really need to do something. I have not forgotten I have just been so busy!!
Your kiddos look so cute in their Easter attire! Cute pics!
They look SO cute! Love their cute outfits!
What is going on in May? I haven't heard anything!
Shelley
Your kiddos are adorable!
Thank you so much! :o) We would love to visit! We won't actually be back in Rexburg until January, although Mitchell is there right now, in school (I hate being away from him!)
Visiting will be so much easier in January when my car's out there for us! :o) We'll hafta meet up sometime!
Post a Comment