Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Time Fun!

Today has been such a beautiful day. I am so excited for this warm weather and that we can be outside and enjoy the beautiful earth! Taylor loves to be outside and I have to bribe her everytime to come in. She would probably sleep out there if we would let her. So to take use of the sun. We pulled out the wagon and took a little stroll down the sidewalks.
Bridger is in heaven as you can tell. He is such the best little boy. He is so mellow and I am loving every bit of it. I am loving him more now that his bottom teeth are cutting though! YEAH! Two awesome nights in a row.
Hooray for big sisters to pull me as well!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andrea said...

So adorable. Bridger and Taylor look a lot alike.

Melissa said...

I can't believe how much Bridger has changed since we've seen him last! He is looking a lot like Taylor. I have to say that is the last picture of Taylor with the paint all over her face, she looks just like Jaman. I laughed when I saw her expression, she is one funny little kid! I'm glad y'all had fun in SLC! Can't wait to see ya this weekend!

The Moore Family said...

Very cute photos! We have been enjoying the warm weather as well!! I read that you use the Baby Bjorn for Bridger...I've been trying to decide what kind of hands free carrier I want for my little boy! So, I'm coming to you for advice! What is the exact one you got? Email me or let me know on my blog! Thanks!! By the way you guys are the cutest family!!

Becky said...

Bridger looks like he's a year old in these pictures! Thanks again for a great day yesterday. It was so great to visit with you guys.