Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My haircut

This is Bridger's 2nd haircut. Really. His hair just keeps growing and it getting a little out of control so I gave him a full out hair cut and not just a trim around the ears. He loved it. Jaman had to hold him up so I could get the back.
I just think it is quite ironic that Bridger is a boy hasn't lost any hair...2 haircuts at 5 months...then there is Taylor a girl lost all her hair and has had haircuts to manage a mullet effect but I swear her hair grows sooo slow! Figure!
My new little man and his haircut! I just love this little guy!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan said...

I still can't believe how much hair he has! And after 2 haircuts. I love it. Hope you are enjoying being back in Idaho!

Ashlee said...

I can't believe he has kept all that hair! He's such a cutie!