Monday, February 2, 2009
4 months and growing
Well Bridger is now 4 months and a week old already. Time is really flying by and I wish he would stop growing up so fast. Yes I am feeding him cereal even though they don't recommend it yet. He is eating me out of house and home and never seemed satisfied so I thought I would try it. He likes it.
Things my little guy is up to at 4 months. Rolling over from his back to belly, sitting himself up( I learned this when I lay him down and if he is at all propped up he sits up and tips over oops), teething,(see all the drool on his shirt), also had his first hair cut. It just isn't coming out so I had to trip around his ears. Loves his toys. Anything to chew on. Such a big boy. Some of his clothes are already 12months. I just can't keep up. I love this little guy to pieces. It has been so much fun having a little boy.
Posted by Brunson's at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ooo, he's getting SO big! And he's so cute! Thanks for entering my giveaway!
Hope that everything is going well!
Shelley
4 months?!?! Holy smokes! He's sure a cutie!!
He is adorable.
Bridger is such a little man! Love that man face.
WHOA!!! Bri, I havn't been on here for like 3 months and I can't believe how big he has gotten!!! I'm in shock! I guess I'd better check in more often:o)! What a handsome little guy he is! Hey, so welcome back!!! I didn't think you guys were coming back to Idaho until May. I'm excited...we really need to get together!!! I think we're going to attempt it this June! I think we're kind of thinking of doing it up here in Bear Lake. We figured if we go to the lake then the hubbies will have something to do with the kids while we all catch up...what do you think?...lol glad to see you're doing so well.
laters
Post a Comment