Saturday, January 10, 2009
Our Rental
Here is Jaman's next accomplishment in life. Finding us a place to rent. He did a good job. I know all you home owners are thinking what a dump, but to me coming from a 2 bedroom apartment this is HEAVEN. Just today I was blasting music and for once is 5 years I could do it and not worry about getting turned in. When Jaman emailed me these pictures my first comment was PINK carpet but it really isn't it is brown!! I am so thankful for a place to live. We are so blessed!
Posted by Brunson's at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Okay, jealousy doesn't even begin to describe how I feel towards your place. I agree with you - you must be in HEAVEN!!
your house is wonderful. I bet you feel like you have so much more room. Your lucky your carpet is brown I have 2 rooms that have PINK carpet. Miss you!!!
It's perfect. A fancy house doesn't make you any happier. Being happy is a state of mind. I'm thrilled for you. Maybe we'll see you sometime when we visit Idaho.
Patty Ward
Post a Comment