Wednesday, January 21, 2009
My little school girl
Most of you know how my Taylor is. Always wanting to be entertained and always on the go. She is such a little smarty pants and must have been born with the genes. She knows her ABC's and can recognize every letter and tell me what it is. I always catch her looking at signs everywhere telling me what letters she sees. So I thought I would go further and teach her the sounds. So each day we do a letter. She is loving it. We are also learning how to count better. So I try to be creative and let her use paint and create things. Some days I switch it up and do a shape or something else. It is my new year's resolution to take more time to teach my kids on a spiritual level as well as educational.
Taylor eating a butterfly sandwich for B!
Posted by Brunson's at 4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
What a great idea! Taylor will be even more of a smarty pants than she already is!! As to your comment on our blog - we are toying with the idea of going back to school (and becoming career students) but Jaron is pretty tied to his business right now so...as for now, nothing's changing!
That's awesome!! Way to go Brigetta you are such a great example to me.
You are such an awesome mom...and I love it cuz you are always givig me new ideas!! I'll email you my number and sometime we'll have to get together!
You are the cutest mom in the entire world. I miss you like CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep posting your cute ideas so that I can steal them too! You are amazing!!!!
I love teaching my children, and watching as the light turns on. What a wonderful gift!!
Post a Comment