We decided to wait and bless Bridger when we moved back. So this past weekend we blessed him at my parents ward. What a wonderful experience. I just tresure those precious blessings that Jaman has given our kids. Each blessing I hear my testimony of the priesthood is strengthend and renewed.
Here is the proud mama. I just love this little guy to pieces or should I say giant.
Taylor loves Bridger so much and loves when he smiles and giggles at her. I just know they are going to be the best of friends. Isn't is moments like these that being a parent is wonderful!!
These were all the Grandpa's that participated in the blessing. I am terrible and spaced getting a picture of all that helped with Bridger's blessing. So I will document that. Grandpa Silcock, Grandpa Brunson, Great Grandpa Skillings, Uncle Justin, Uncle Ryan, Uncle Cayd, Uncle Dustin, and Uncle John. Wonderful Priesthood Bearers that will be such wonderful examples in Bridger's life.







3 comments:
Bridger is such a little man with all that hair!! Your kiddos are super cute.
Bridger looked so cute in his little outfit! I am sad that we missed it! I am sure Jaman gave a great blessing! I want to come and see y'all soon!
I can't believe how much Bridger has grown already--he is so cute! Glad to hear you guys are doing well--your place looks real nice too.
Post a Comment