Saturday, January 10, 2009
Nativity Tradition 2008
Every year my parents get all of us together and my mom dresses up all the grandkids for a Nativity. I LOVE this! We do it every year and my mom is the greatest. She has so much patience and dresses each one up and it is always with stuff around the house. She is always so creative. Then Grandpa reads from the scriptures. Taylor went through 3 costumes before being settled into her angel costume.
I had to laugh that she was an angel. At least she can dress up as one because lately Taylor has definately been no angel, but I do love her to death and wouldn't trade her for anything.
Of course we would have a handsome little baby Jesus (Bridger). I must be doing something right to have a son play Jesus :) What a great way to celebrate Christmas Eve. I look forward to next year. The only thing better is when we have all the grandkids. We were missing both of my brothers and their kids :(
Posted by Brunson's at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment