Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Special Day for Jaman


I am slow to get these posted but a week or so ago I got to go have lunch with Jaman and he was presented his internship buisness cards. It was such a special day!! The first being I got to be with Jaman. Taylor stayed with the babysitter. I always treasure "our" time together. The second being I am so proud of Jaman. He is such a hard worker and has so much motivation. He will make a great Dr. I was so happy to see him reach this part in his program. The time we have left gets shorter and shorter. Some days I am so ready but other days I don't want to leave our great and wonderful simple life we have here. Congrats Jaman!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Andrea said...

good job Jaman. Every milestone is just one step towards success.