Last of our Easter was our tradition of Easter Dresses. Taylor and I got new dresses and well Jaman didn't get one but he got an Easter present of his own. Taylor would never look at the camera. She can be such a little stinker when the camera comes out.
Taylor and I in our dresses. I love my little girl so much. She and Jaman are the greatest blessings and I thank Heavenly Father everyday that I have them in my life. I never ever imagined being a mom would be so wonderful!!! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter as we did.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I was going to tell you yesterday, but didn't get a chance, you both looked so cute at church! Happy Easter!
I have the same dress you do! Very cute, if I do say so myself. :) Taylor is a doll and her Easter dress is darling! We have the "Easeter Dress" tradition too- it's so fun! Looks like such a fun Easter weekend for all. What a fun age Taylor is at- now all the fun traditions will really start having meaning, and she can participate.
Very cute pics! I can tell you are an amazing mom! And thanks so much for the great idea on painting with water onto card stock. Abby loves it! Keep giving your great ideas!
Cute, Easter Dresses! Taylor is a doll.
Kristen
Cute dresses. It is so fun to see the outfits that I missed last week.
You both look so cute!! I bought Kimber and Hunter darling Easter dresses too and they both had yucky coughs so we stayed home from church that day. Go figure. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment