Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Sunday Best
Taylor was all ready for church and we thought she looked so cute so we took a few pictures. This being my favorite as she shows off her cheese. I wish she could stay this happy all through church and her mom too. Only 8 more weeks till nursery. Horray for the both of us. She is so ready to be with all the other kis. Sunday School and Relief Society are just not her thing and I have to say I am so ready to be able to listen.
Posted by Brunson's at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She is so pretty. I love when they can go to nursery. It seems like the last eight weeks before nursery take forever. But hey, you are on the countdown.
I love her little dress--spring dresses make me happy! What a cutie-pie.
I hove her cheese! Thanks for sending your blog to me, I just started one too. ckkasilcock.blogspot.com., she is getting so big, You have such a cute family!
Kristen Silcock
Post a Comment