Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Lincoln 4 months
Oh how time flies. I am behind on this blog and need to do some catching up now that we have started school and life gets back into routine. I just had to post some pictures of little Lincoln I took the other night. He is growing so fast. At 4 months you roll over from back to stomach. Eat your rice cereal. Totally a mommy's boy. Such a happy baby as long as someone is paying attention to you. Get carried a lot by your mom. Some days I feel you live on my hip. Like to goo and scream. Love your older sister and brother. Hold onto toys. We love you so much. Life would not be the same without you. You have brought our family so much joy. Now stop growing!!
Posted by Brunson's at 2:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh my goodness...what a handsome little guy!!!
Post a Comment