Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Kindergarten





Well I never thought I would be old enough to have a kid in school. I guess I am old now. Taylor has officially started kindergarten. She loves it so far. Her favorites are recess, gym, and music time. She does hate getting up early. It has been a fight some mornings. She has opted to have her dad take her on his way to work so she can get 45 minutes more of sleep. Don't blame her. I took a few minutes to interview her.
Favorite color: pink  What you want to be when you grow up: a piano player and singer (she loves to sing..I hear her singing 90% of the day and have had multiple people tell me that she is really good and on tune. Jaman and I don't carry a tune so who knows where she got that talent)  Favorite Food: chocolate cake and smoothies Favorite TV show: Jessie  Favorite thing to do: be with her family

We love you Taylor..hoping for a wonderful school year.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!! I can't believe she is that old. Make sense with Isaac going this year also. How did that happen. She is adorable.