Sunday, September 9, 2012

A fun Halloween Pillow from placemat




I am really not one to post ideas much but we had fun making these pillows to put on our front swings. They are so easy and cheap. I saw these place-mats at target for 2.99. I loved them. I then  un-stitch a corner and stuff with pillow stuffing and restitch up and WA LAa cute easy cheap Halloween pillow. Now I plan to spray them with water proof spray so they can be outdoors.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is the best craft project that I have seen in a very long time! I can't wait to do this!!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Oh man!! At this budget I could afford to change out my our door pillows for every single season! A big THANK YOU for your creative genius!! :)

Andrea said...

Love that Idea. I have never heard of waterproof spray, what a neat way to protect them.

christinekellogg said...

Such a FANTASTIC idea!! I can't wait to do this!!!!

The Bee Family said...

AWESOME! I'm totally heading to Target in the morning now! :)