This week Jaman has had board reviews. So therefore he leaves early and gets home really late. Most nights Taylor doesn't get to see him which has been breaking her heart and well we will say killing my sanity. Where is the break!!! AHHH!! The first two nights I found myself in tears. I really look forward to 5 when Jaman comes home and my load is lightened. Well these two nights it didn't happen and I quickly found myself down and a little crazy. SO....
I decided that I needed to change my attitude and make the best of this week. I could look at it as treasured one on one time with my kids. So I found this idea on a friends blog. I figured it was one Taylor could do so we made a treat together.
For anyone with small kids here is how it goes. Lay out pretzel squares on a cookie sheet. Place a hersey kiss or hug on top of the pretzel. (of course sneak a few in the mouth...mom won't notice) Bake in oven at 170 for 4-5 minutes. Remove and take an m&m place on top of kiss and press down the kisses. Then put in freezer for 10 + minutes to cool. I should have taken an after picture but we will just say life got a little crazy. They were pretty good. Most of all we had fun!!!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
HOORAY more pictures! I still cant believe that you have two kids. I bet it was so hard not having Jaman around as much...poor girl. When do we get to see you next? I love all the pictures you posted your kids are so cute. We should all go on a trip next year without the kids, we had a blast.
What a yummy treat! We'll have to give it a try. Jaron's gone long hours these days so I feel your pain. I'd say come over and hang out but... I loved the pictures - Cute little Taylor!! I'm surprised each time I get on here at how much hair Bridger has! He's such an adorable baby!! You're a great mom, Brigetta.
You are doing a great job Brigetta!! I really feel your pain. That was a great idea to make treats with Taylor! I am sure your days are crazy right now, but they will get easier and easier. New babies are hard. We love you guys and love the new pics. Thanks for sharing!!
Oh, Getta, I know how you feel! It seems like every time we have a new baby in the house, Tyler has to go on a week long job! It is HARD. But just so you know, it does get easier. I was just telling Tyler the other day, that I don't mind him being gone at night anymore, because the kids are getting easier to handle. So there is light at the end of the tunnel! Oh and cute pics by the way!
I have made these before, and they are so yummy. I need to make these again. Where did you find those square pretzels.
Post a Comment